Saturday, May 15, 2010


Some days, I find myself a little more aware of God's presence in my life than others. I made an early morning  trip to the store this morning and as I was coming home, my mind kind of goes where it always does...wondering about how things are going to play out. How am I going to do this or that or find enough time in the day to do the many things I want to do.  As I was coming home my usual route, I got a few blocks from home, and I live in a fairly big city mind you...like right smack dab in the middle of the city even...I came upon a deer standing to the side of the road. I pulled the car to a stop. The deer looked at me for a moment, then turned back to the yard it had just emerged from. At that point I seen the other deer, just a few feet away from it.  They took off back through the yard but what a sight they were. So beautiful. And such a beautiful message from God to slow down and just enjoy the things around me once in awhile.. Thank You God.

No comments:

Post a Comment