Sunday, May 2, 2010

Beautiful Day

The MS Walk was this morning. What a beautiful day for it too. I was completely blown away by the number of people walking this year. Just an awesome sight to see. I do not have MS myself but because of a spinal cord injury, I do know what its like to live with chronic pain and limited mobility.  Surgery in 2008 did wonders for me...so now...my goal is to help raise funds and awareness for MS...until their cure comes. Let's hope that day is soon.
The walk was held at Klehm Arboretum. It was absolutely gorgeous there and while I expected to get up close and personal with nature, I got a little more than I bargained for when I was stooped down to take a photo of a flower and a huge fox ran across the path in front of us.  I had the camera trained on him and was about to snap when some other walkers stepped into the shot.  Trust me though...it was such a sight to behold. I hope to get back out there real soon and see if I can find Mr. Fox again.
In addition to shots of the walkers themselves...I managed a few decent portraits of nature.



No comments:

Post a Comment