Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blessings In Disguise

I know I have raved about Lightroom 3.0. I think for portrait editing it's unbeatable. But it was very limited in what it could do creative wise.  I hated to have to use 2 programs. And let's face it...$300 was a little out of my price range for an editing program. So here's the thing, PhotoShop Elements 8.0 is not that bad.  It has a lot of features that make portrait editing easier and less time consuming, and it allows me to be creative when I want to be.  And for $90 it fit the budget easily. It was and even more pleasant surprise when after 15 minutes of use, I figures out how to install actions that would make portrait editing even less time consuming. I found quite a few actions that look promising at coffeeteaphotography.  After dling a few of them and playing around...I was able to create these in just minutes.


This photo was straight out of the camera....

_MG_1787

With the Perfect Photo action....

_MG_1788 copy

And with the SunKissed action applied....

_MG_1788 sunkissed

No comments:

Post a Comment