Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Half A Lifetime Ago

I was going through some old photos on the external hard drive to see if there were any "throw aways" I could apply some new techniques to. Didn't find many but I sure found a lot of memories.  For example...

She was 3 here. Seems like way more than 3 years ago and a  just yesterday all at once. For a little person, she sure has such a big personality.  People are always surprised to meet her in person and see that she is so petite. That personality sure makes her seem a lot bigger. This was taken back when I thought the studio set up was the way to go.  It was sure a lot of work setting things up and cost a lot of money.  Outdoor natural portraits....so much easier. I do still have some studio stuff that I will be setting up again soon for portraits. Can't wait to share them.  

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the photos you took of her that day. She is destined to be a model :)

    ReplyDelete