Monday, August 2, 2010

PSE Actions

I love to play around with photos in PhotoShop.  So imagine my happiness when I discovered the fine art of Actions.  I've been going crazy with the searches for actions, downloading, installing, applying.  Some times they make subtle changes to a photo, sometimes startling.  I love making colors pop, sharpening eyes, etc. Seems tho that a lot of people are into the faded, muted colors. I'm going to start posting some of the portraits I do that I use actions on...and you tell me what ones you like and don't like....so I can get a feel for what is popular.  Today's photo...outdoor shot of Little Miss S. taken a few weeks ago.  I used an Action called Honey and Lime. It really popped out the greenery. I sharpened her eyes some and boosted the saturation.



Click on the photo to enlarge and see the detail. What do yo think? Like or dislike?

1 comment: