Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Showers

Rainy day and yet I rather enjoy it. The windows are open, slight breeze blowing in every now and then, birds chirping, squirrels chattering. I do love the sounds of Spring.  A few weeks from now the flowers will be blooming and I will once again be hitting the great outdoors in search of the perfect photo ops. Have I mentioned that I love Spring?
I spent the day yesterday with the cutest 6 year old in the world.  Her parents had to make a trip to see the Easter Bunny...last minute stuff, etc. We made a few Easter Cards and had portraits done. I think I should mention that she showed up rocking some pretty 80's attire. Leg warmers? My goodness hadn't seen those in over 20 years. She was simply adorable and definitely has a rock star attitude.  Our little impromptu photo session has given my some good practice working with digital backgrounds. Since my in studio portraits from now on will consist of only digital....I need all the practice I can get.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Your veggie meals look great. My kids would love that orange "chicken!"

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete